We are proud to provide the following services:
Adult Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Disease
- Women’s Health
- Health Screening
- Annual Physicals
- No appointments Necessary
- Dexa (Bone) Scans
- Second Opinions
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Hospital Based Care
It is our goal to provide full prescription services to all of our patients. The Premier Health, S.C. clinic does not have an in-house pharmacy, but our prescriptions can be filled in any drugstore nationwide and are valid for one year from the date of issue. Please keep in mind that prescriptions that are prescribed over the phone are generally covered by your health insurance. The length of prescriptions depends upon the medication prescribed.
Premier Health, S.C. believes that patients who actively participate in making their health care decisions achieve better results. It is important that patients understand their doctor’s advise. Do not hesitate to ask questions about things you do not understand.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
As a patient, here are the things that you can expect:
- To receive quality health care in a friendly and timely manner.
- To be treated with respect and dignity.
- To receive all medically necessary services, including lab test, and
- referrals, when deemed necessary.
- To actively participate in decisions about your treatment plan.
- To have your medical records kept private.
We encourage you to:
- Provide your complete health background on provided forms to allow for
- correct diagnosis and treatment.
- Keep your appointment(s) for care. Early notice of cancellation (minimum of 24
- hours notice) is appreciated.
- Know you health plan benefits or requirements and obtain necessary
- authorization prior to visit.
- Follow the treatment plan or discuss with you doctor why you cannot follow the
- Present proof of insurance coverage at each time of service and provide
- updates on any change in address, job, or insurance that may affect coverage.
- Pay co-payments at time of service and to pay deductible, coinsurance, and
- charges for noncovered services in a timely manner.
Here are some suggestions that will help to make your first visit more satisfying.
- Allow 45 minutes for your first visit, subsequent visits will vary between 10 and
- 30 minutes depending on your health needs.
- Complete our registration package; be sure to include as much medical history
- as possible.
- Bring a list of health concerns with you.
- Bring a list of your medications, dosage and time of administration with you.
Established patients of Premier Health, S.C. are able to access an on-call Doctor after hours for emergencies by calling our office at 920-727-4946. The on-call Doctor will be able to advise, treat or admit you to the hospital as needed.
We accept most insurance plans. Please check with the office on your visit to be sure you are covered.
Telemedicine Appointments now Available
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Medicare and several insurance companies have broadened coverage to include telemedicine consultations. This option provides you an alternative way to seek medical help without compromising your health or the health of others. This is particularly true if you have a fever, are coughing, sneezing, or blowing. We remain open and welcome your business and your referral of your friends and family. We are seeing patients in person and online
If you have a cell phone or computer with a camera, you may have the option of having a virtual confidential appointment. Just let us know your preference through or portal or by calling 7274946 and you may not have to leave your home. We are able to order tests and send scripts to your pharmacy as needed. Copays and deductibles may apply just like any other office visit.
As usual, if you have life-threatening emergencies like a stroke, chest pain or shortness of breath, you are advised to seek help in your local emergency department .
Remain safe. Continue to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing.
Thank you for your support over the last 18 years of private practice. We are confident that together we will see this crisis through.